Wednesday 2 April 2008

Greeeeeeen

95% of the time I use Canadian wool from a factory only an hour away. Last night however, I could not resist these colours. This wool cost more than usual But I thought I could knit a bag in my regular wool and then use this fancy stuff as a flap or something.

I also got the linen napkins last night from the wonderful Value Village (how do I love thee? let me count the ways). I love the color. I'm thinking I can use them to make some pretty corsage brooches.

In Value Village I was also hunting for some granny boots. Granny boots? you ask! Well, it was here that I first fell in love with granny boots and I know you will too (but don't tell too many people, keep it on the down low). No success last night but I am keeping my eyes open.


Today, I am working on a bright red crochet flap for a grey bag, and watching endless episodes of the Gilmore Girls (one of my many addictions). It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it!

3 comments:

Eyeliah said...

lovely greens! can't wait to see the projects.

Anonymous said...

A printer which is combined with a scanner can function as a kind of photocopier if so designed. Most MFPs include printing, scanning, and copying among their features.
---------
robert
Save up to 65% on ink from HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & other major printer ink brands from ConcordSupplies.com printer ink

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire
actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.
My webpage : london errol denton