Thursday 20 December 2007

The Art of Avoiding


Crafty Christmas tree2
Originally uploaded by steen ink
Tonight I started the task of clearing out the guest room in order to make space for a place to work and keep all my supplies handy...a 'studio' I guess if I wanted to sound really fancy.

We've been jokingly calling the guest room our 'walk in wardrobe' because for a long time now you couldn't see the floor for the clothes lying everywhere. So I began and wasn't long into the job before my little mind had figured out a way to become completely distracted from the task at hand.

"A creative Christmas tree! That's what my 'studio' needs!". I had already stumbled across this craft project online, a Christmas tree made out of a magazine. So tonight's productivity is dedicated to the art of avoiding .

No comments: