Thursday 2 April 2009

unique moments

The other night I settled down to revisit Garden State. It is a sweet little film but I still despise the last 15 minutes. I don't understand why it seems to lose all of it's self awareness at the end. It feels like I accidentally changed channels and got stuck watching some corny Hallmark film.

My favourite part is this:



Tonight me and Shane have been having fun making some silly unique moments ourselves.

Thanks so much for your comments on the previous post, good to know you are still out there! Milla, I am tres excited about the possibility of swapping lovelies with you!

2 comments:

mahnaz said...

hi
i like very much your weblog and i've added it to my favorites .i'm very intrested in your knittings and your little cute girl !
mahnaz

Nessie McInness said...

aww i love garden state^^ but yeah, i suppose they could have came up with a better ending..
=/

(i love all your outfits, your gorgeous!) :)

xEve