"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately" - Henry David Thoreau.
The idea of living deliberately seems to enter my thoughts and conversations a lot these days. In fact, me and Shane pretty much spent our afternoon talking about it. Here are a few on going's in list form, because I feel like I should be doing something else with my time (though I haven't decided what yet):
* We both got work permits! at long last, shane is working for the John Howard Society and I am supposedly knitting away to make some extra cash.
* I have way too many baby type appointments these days, I feel like a human pin cushion. aargh.
* Shane's shifts are all at crazy times so we are missing out on a social life. I have social options but I always feel more like myself when he is around
* We take our 'weekend' in the middle of the week now (due to crazy shifts) so this 'weekend' we went south to Maine and did some shopping ! yum, my thrifty finds will be featured in my next post.
* I cannot believe I have another 11 weeks of growing! I feel huge and I really wish my butt wasn't protruding as much as my stomach is ! how did this happen!
* "you are the best decision I ever made" - a lovely thing shane said to me tonight :o))))))