Here is a little sneak peek at Molly's room. I plan on getting it all properly photographed and I DREAM of having it featured on Odeedoh. I won't hold my breath, but a girl can dream. It is mostly filled with thrifted finds, and, unintentionally, there is a lot of Dollar Store content in there too. I love to see what can be created on a teeny-tiny budget.
- 'M' plushie - made with Dollar Store felt
- Origami star - made with D S paper
- Frame - thrited for $1 at a yard sale
- Vintage dress on pink hanger - a gift from my MIL (aka Molly's Gran), who spied it at a Spanish market
- Dress on yellow hanger - found this for $2 at Frenchy's (I think it's supposed to be a doll dress!)
- Dress on green hanger - a gorgeous little denim number, gifted from a friend.
I splurged a bit for the hangers themselves. Couldn't resist.