Saturday 1 November 2008

Significant dates....


This is a big emotionally loaded week ahead of me.  The 2nd would have been my mums birthday the 3rd of Nov is the 3rd anniversary of her death and on the 5th we have an ultra sound. 

These last few years I have chosen not to think about the significance of these dates. I guess I just got preoccupied and didn't want to dwell. But this year I have been spending a lot of time thinking about my mum. I miss her.  I'm sure it has a lot to do with being in the process of becoming a mum myself.....Anyway, happy birthday mum. 





2 comments:

Milla said...

I'm sorry you're feeling blue, but hope that good memories of your mom will ease the pain.
I bet your mom would be so happy and proud that you're gonna be a mother. Just think of all the wonderful stories you can tell your kid about her.

Anonymous said...

It's good to think about your mum, no? She's with you then. And you can tell little Steen Ink all about her in the years to come.

xxxooo
Edmonton