Tuesday 26 February 2008

Partaking in the Challenge



I seem to be stumbling across the 'design a day' challenge everywhere these days. So I have taken the hint and submitted myself to the task.

For a month I will have a complete creation every day. Gone are the days of getting tangled up in web marketing junk, or working on multiple designs that never see completion or refining the fine art that is procrastination (I should have a Ph.D. in procrastination).


I made a chart that I have to cross of every day and I have it above my little work station. Todays contribution is sitting on the desk, it is 'Doily Delia the French Maid Bag' - a little black and white number that has been in the creating process for way too long. BUT today Is a new day, and today Doily Delia became a complete creation and I am waiting for Shane to come home and take some yummy pictures so I can list her tonight.

2 comments:

Della Street Dreaming said...

I love your inspirational wall arrangement. Everything looks so well ordered & lovely!

Anonymous said...

very nice! i just did something very similar in my working space last week (http://www.flickr.com/photos/lillamilla/2400013703/).

great minds etc ;)